GCG Hub Operations Analyst-18067151
- The Hub Operations Analyst delivers excellence in operations support to Retail Bank.The team of Operations Analysts works to ensure Citibank’s good customer data hygiene and provide operational support to enable front-liners to maximize their productivity.
Key Responsibilities include:
Operations functions include but not limited to:
- Perform updates, reviews and cleansing of data entries
- Support deal rectifications, STP Lodgments, maintenance of KYC, passport details update, etc.
- Maintenance of investment transactions approved listing
- Process and review W8/W9 forms, Secured Form, STP Phone, AIR, SPF (new and renewal) etc.
- Reviewing On Demand Report
- Manage and ensure adherence to customer ROE – OWSP Brokerage accounts/Exit country
- Support the effective implementation of processes to bring about efficiency and improvements
- Support efforts that result in remarkable customer experience
Global Sanction Screening:
- Perform screening, review and disposition of potential matches from CitiScreening.
- Identify and escalate relationships to prevent transactions which may pose sanction or AML risks.
- Daily reporting and escalation to ensure review of potential matches are done within the timeframe.
Compliance and Controls:
- Performs regular self-assessment on compliance and ensures proper documentation and to be ready for audit at all times
- Complies with Citibank policies and procedures to ensure safeguard of Citibank's and customers’ assets
- Tertiary education
- At least 3 year experience in banking industry, preferably in a banking operations unit
- Knowledge of banking products and services as well as exposure to investment products and processes would be an advantage
- Strong team player
- Meticulous and organized
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen and fast learner
- High integrity