Senior QHSE Auditor
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Limburg Belgium.
The CompanyThis international company is one of the largest in the world in their field. They provide services regarding certification, inspection and control in Quality Assurance, Food Safety and Health, Safety & Environment.
Role DescriptionAs Auditor QESH you'll visit clients to check if the clients conforms to the demands need to receive or retain their certification. You'll audit for both quality systems and HSE systems like OHSAS, ISO 140001 and VCA.
Responsibilities- Besides conducting the audits you'll also coordinate the necessary administrative steps in the certification process.
- Introduce the different services to prospective clients.
- As a field expert you'll support the development and updating of internal protocols for QESH audits.
Requirements- A relevant Bachelor or Master in a relevant field of study.
- At least 10 years of experience in a QESH position within a production environment.
- You've obtained a preventionadvisor diploma lever 1 or 2.
- You're bilingual in both French and Dutch. If you have a professional proficiency in English that is an added value.
- You're willing to travel throughout Belgium to visit the clients.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Vincent van Straten.