SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyOne of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world
Role DescriptionProvide operational support to staff and clients for related EHSS programs.
Ensure compliance with the company's policies/procedure and Dutch legislation related to EHSS.
Participate in emergency response operations (BHV/ERT).
Responsibilities- Provide contractor management support by work permit control, safety field inspections and follow up of safety plans.
- Provide project/change support by safety inspections and follow up of performed EHSS assessments
- Perform operational activities within EHSS area’s/disciplines (Safety, Environment, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene)
- Maintain EHSS programs, procedures, system and documentation.
- Support EHSS programs and deliver professional support and advise to clients
- Responds to routine safety and compliance queries
- Ensures monthly EHSS updates and tracking of incidents, SEE cards and CAPA’s
- Ensure monthly reporting of EHSS data
- 1-3 year of related professional experience
- Fluency in Dutch and English, verbally and in written communication
- Experience with BHV / ERT
- Knowledge of information management & database administration
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Suleyman Ekiz.