Supplier Management (Digital Tech)-18076100
This position reports into the Global Consumer Banking (GCB) Technology Digital Business Management team and supports supplier and workforce management activities across the GCB Technology Digital organization.
- Responsible for consistent supplier management and governance
- Supplier risk management including initial risk assessments and ongoing monitoring as a Business Activity Owner (BAO)
- Responsible for consistent execution of contracts in accordance with Citi Expense Management Policy (CEMP) and Citi’s Third Party Management (TPM)
- Statement of Work (SOW) management including requests, approvals, resource onboarding and off-boarding
- Workforce Tracking: Rate analysis, location and contractor attrition reporting
- Work across Digital Organization, Citi Staffing Office, Citi Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC), and Finance
- Independent projects and assignments as needed in the broader Business Management team
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Strong knowledge of operations and technology (At least 5 years of experience in Technology functions)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence, organization, and communication skills required
- Knowledge of resource and supplier controls, and understanding of business drivers & strategies
- Advanced MS Office, particularly Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint skills.
- Capacity to balance both short and long-term issues effectively and handle many simultaneous and often conflicting priorities
- Ability to relate effectively up, down, and across the organization
- Ability to simplify complex IT information and design clear, value focused messages to a variety of audiences under tight timeframes
- Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
- Ability to self-manage tasks and associated deadlines
- Knowledge of Citi Third Party Management (TPM) policies and procedures helpful
EEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.