Applications Development Manager-18069177
- Credit Core Service team develops and maintains framework and common components library to be used by Credit applications.
- Currently we maintain two major systems: Mirrorlake & Red Queen.
- Mirrorlake is a disk-based caching and data distribution platform for efficiently and reliably sharing data across applications and processes; leverages Messaging Backbone (Kafkaesque & Tibco EMS) for event delivery; provides an alternate solution to in-memory caches like Gemfire & Tangosol.
- Combines scalability of Hadoop/HDFS with performance of Columnar Storage.
- Red Queen is a configurable distributed indexer, which accelerates selective retrieval of records from semi-structured or unstructured data stores.
- It works seamlessly with existing data stores such as Mirror Lake.
- Must be familiar with Core Java, good understanding of Java fundamental
- Must be familiar with one of popular database
- Experience in system/software performance analysis and performance tuning
- Experience on Big Data solution like Hadoop/HBase/Apache Solr is a plus
- Experience on SOAP web service/Restful web service is a plus
- Linux shell skill is a plus
Required Non-Technical Skills
- 3+ years programming experience in Java, good understanding of Java core
- 1+ years programming experience for web application
- Work to tight deadlines and pressure, and enjoy working late with colleagues
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce easily understood technical documentation
- Good team work, work under pressure, manage conflicts and challenges.
- Must demonstrate analytical thinking and problem solving skills