Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist-18076092
The role holder will have responsibility for the preparation, production, review and dissemination of financial, client and regulatory reporting for Citi Global Fund Services clients. This role will involve working across functions internally and directly with our clients, auditors and regulator.
The individual will also be responsible for ensuring operational processes and controls are effective in the area and system and process improvements are implemented effectively.
The Dublin Reporting Team within Global Fund Services is responsible for producing financial statements, regulatory, client and KIID Reporting. Client ownership and growth is key for the Dublin franchise, and there is a developing distributed model with COE Locations to support this goal.
The role will be involved in implementing change and efficiencies to support this growth. We are looking to recruit a candidate with strong Financial, Fund Accounting, Client, Regulatory and/or KIID Reporting experience to work a busy team responsible for production of Financial Statements, Fund Accounting Regulatory Returns, other Fund Accounting client reports and Key Investor Information Document Reporting.
Our business is continuing to grow exponentially with numerous opportunities for the right candidates.
Key responsibilities are ensuring the all deadlines are accurately met for regulatory reporting, financial statements and KIIDs in the most efficient manner
The successful candidate should have:
- Extensive years’ experience in a financial or regulatory reporting unit or extensive years within a fund accounting environment with experience of producing all elements of a valuation.
- Experience in the financial statements process for funds and managing the external audits
- Strong technical expertise on accounting for financial instruments and
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Good track record in meeting client deliveries to agreed service level agreements e.g. Board Reports, Monthly UCITS Reports, Management Fee Calculations, KIID or KIID Monitoring Reports.
- Strong communications with practical experience in dealing directly with clients
- Experience in training offshore and onshore teams to a high standard and keeping them up to date with regulatory changes
- Good organisational skills with a proven ability to manage a work load.
- Keep up to date on accounting standards and regulatory change and ensure a consistent approach is applied by the team to any new changes
- Maintain a high level of integrity, a commitment to service excellence and ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Deputise as required for manager.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing business with potential for future growth
- Opportunities to develop fund knowledge, communication and management skills
- Opportunity to manage a team in a rapidly changing environment
- To develop relationships with colleagues in other functional areas
- Opportunity to oversee and govern an offshore team
- Proven track record and extensive knowledge of funds services and its processes
- Hands-on supervisory style with strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of Mutual Fund Accounting, Regulatory and Client Reporting are essential
- Project Management skills will also be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerate and analytic
- Pragmatism combined with a can-do attitude is a pre-requisite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A high energy level and an enquiring mind
- Finance related third level qualification.
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant an advantage
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- People skills
- Client focused
- Responsible for actions
- Structured and organised
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.