Singapore HR Service Delivery Manager-18071662
- In partnership with HR, HR Shared Services (HRSS) provides services that deliver business and economic value to enable Human Resource objectives and Citi’s growth. HRSS has an impact on all aspects of the employee lifecycle, from recruitment to retirement, including payroll, onboarding, career mobility, learning and development, talent and performance management, compensation and benefits.
- The HRSS Service Delivery Manager has a critical role in acting as a key conduit between the offshore and outsourced providers and ensuring successful service delivery to the business and its employees in Singapore. The HRSS Service Delivery Manager partners closely with the broader Human Resources division and is a member of the HR Leadership Team for Singapore.
- This role reports to the HRSS ASEAN/ANZ Cluster Head, in close partnership with the Country HR Head of Singapore and the APAC Operations & Technology HR Head.
- The successful candidate will have ownership and accountability of the delivery of all abovementioned operational HR services rendered to the Singapore franchise. The HRSS operating model consists of various delivery channels: onsite, offsite, and offshore. The incumbent will be directly managing a small team of specialists based in Singapore. He / she will also be working with the HRSS Citi Service Centers in other countries, as well as vendor partners in other locations.
- In addition, he / she will support the implementation of the enterprise-wide rollout of Workday and ServiceNow by helping orchestrate local change management initiatives in partnership with HR and regional HRSS. To that extent, the incumbent must exhibit exceptional project management, communication and leadership skills, essential for influencing stakeholders at a local and regional level.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensure Citi and vendor delivery partners meet aligned SLAs and KPIs
- Ensure timely identification and resolution of issues
- Optimize timeliness and accuracy objectives with consistent delivery, leading to remarkable employee experiences
- Meet or exceed Customer and Partner NPS targets and satisfaction scores
- Enhance relationships with HR and business and functional leaders utilizing design thinking to identify sustainable actions, drive common practices, and eliminate pain points
- Lead in-country change management and standardization efforts
- Drive opportunities for operational efficiency and digitization of current processes
Project and Program Management
- Partner with HR GPOs in designing, implementing and testing Workday, ServiceNow, and other Citi HR systems
- Bachelor’s degree required, Management, Operations, Technology, Human Resources or related area
- 5+ years experience in managing Shared Services, Operations, or Consulting teams
- 3+ years managing large project implementations
- General understanding of HRSS processes and systems
- Operational experience in managing service partners, e.g. internal / external, onsite / offsite / offshore
- Ability to influence at executive and peer levels to effect change in a large, diverse, multicultural organization
- Formal project management experience or consulting background a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to lead in a changing environment
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills to handle conflict and negotiations
- Maintains commitment to the highest ethical standards, including data privacy, security and personal accountability, and holds team members accountable for the same