Mastercard Migration Project Lead Decision Management Contract-18073608
Background and Job Overview:
- Citibank markets in APAC will be embarking on a huge change starting Apr 2020 by migrating all of our cards portfolio and new acquisition to Mastercard. This is a huge task which affects a major portion of the bank’s operations, backend systems, data and reporting and many more.
- The Mastercard Migration Lead will be responsible to ensure Decision Management (DM) is able to support the requirements of the migration, around data, segmentation, journey building, campaign execution, campaign tracking, and reporting. The project lead will work in the regional office in Singapore, and help co-manage the offshore analysts in India, and close coordination with the country DM analysts and heads, along with the Regional Cards Project leads to ensure a seamless transition come Apr 2020.
- Overall project lead and point person from Regional DM side on everything related to the Mastercard migration
- Manage the offshore reporting team in India, ensure on-time and quality delivery of analytical, scoping and reporting requirements. This includes building MISes, analysis identifying segments that may need differentiated treatment before migration, executing campaigns, and tracking.
- Understand the breadth and extent of the migration and scope out and assess the impact to Decision Management key areas of influence, in particular MIS and Campaigns, and to provide the necessary plan to prepare for it e.g. How will the data elements change once the account is migrated? Which information will be retained, which information will be replaced? What are the downstream effect if that data element will change? How do we proactive prepare to address it or mitigate it?
- Coordinate with the Regional Project Lead for the migration and ensure alignment of priorities where DM is needed to support, work with Technology team on the system requirements and country execution stakeholders across all in-scope markets to deploy related enhancements on time
- Manage the prioritization, delivery, accuracy of the output of the offshore support team. This includes guidance also on the MIS front, analytics, execution steps and tracking.
- Provide progress and overall project status, including risk management plans, issue resolution approach, and overall actions and decisions needed by the stakeholders to deliver the effort
- Embed Decision Management and represent the team in critical areas of discussion especially in Tech development which may have an impact with DM’s BAU work, and collaborate with the team to build solutions that are optimal with least impact to BAU
- 3+ years of working experience in a quantitative field, financial / Credit Card industry
- Proven track record in multi-tasking and managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Extensive experience as a project manager, tech lead, and architect, will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and practical problem solving abilities
- Strong project management, analytics thinking, and partnership skills
- Degree required in statistics, mathematics, engineering, physics, economics, or related quantitative discipline
- Experience with analytical or data manipulation tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, SPSS)
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills; ability to derive patterns, trends and insights
- Effective cross-functional project, resource, and stakeholder management; effectively engage with the counterparts in the region and country
- Experience with end-to-end project planning and management, including proper and organized documentation of approvals, approach, results