Client Service Officer-18076615
Client Service Officers are required to:
- Ensure customer queries are answered in the most efficient way possible.
- Ensure incoming enquiries into the Dublin Service Centre are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
- Support and strengthen customer needs in an efficient, effective and professional manner and handle exceptional requests when required.
- Review and resolve problems relating to Funds Transfers by conducting necessary analyses and communicating resolution to the customer.
- Service specific customer enquiries accurately and in a timely manner in line with departmental standards
- Provide service and interact with colleagues in line with Citi values and policies.
- Fluent French and English is essential
The Client Service Officers (CSO) make up part of the department called Client Operations, which is a unit within Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS).
The CSOs are our clients’ first point of contact for all their cash transactional and technical queries on their accounts held with Citi in Western Europe and in exceptional cases accounts held outside Western Europe.
CSOs would be required to manage a designated portfolio of our most important clients in the team, by ensuring that incoming enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
The successful candidate for this role will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic, proactive individual who is able to 'think outside of the box' and has a passion for delivering client satisfaction.
The successful candidate has:
- Opportunity to work with various Citi branches and Products
- Client management for a designated portfolio of clients
- Participate in Client Visits and presentations
- Develop strong professional relationship and internal network
- Opportunity to implement change/improvements
Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) team is a leading provider of cash management and trade solutions to financial institutions, corporate and public sector clients around the world. With a global network spanning 90+ countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and management.
- TTS Corporate Client services manages 99% of Fortune 100, 93% of the Fortune Global 500 clients.
- Financial Institutions Client services manages 400+ of the top 500 Global Banks and Top 10 Insurance companies.
- Public Sector client services service the governments of ~ 120 countries with 700 Public Sector clients globally.
- Manage a portfolio of high profile clients, ensuring all their queries are acknowledged, investigated and resolved in a timely and professional manner and in line with departmental standards
- Proactively review and resolve problems by conducting necessary analysis, liaising with internal teams and departments across the globe, with escalation where required
- Drive client satisfaction for given portfolio – including regular proactive calls and visits where required.
- Provide client with MIS/scorecards to enable them understand their transactional and inquiry activity. Host review calls to discuss and analyze these and work with clients to improve their productivity improve their productivity and usage of self-service tools where applicable
- Develop and maintain excellent client contacts and materials, supported by face to face customer visits and calls
- Proactively inform customer about problems (system failures, market issues) and provide regular updates to resolution of issue
- Escalate customer feedback, processing delays and errors appropriately
- Co-ordinate and control special transactions (mergers/acquisitions/tax payments etc) where applicable
- Keep updated on all new market and regulatory requirements affecting client portfolio/base
- Ensure adherence to all departmental standards/KPI’s and ensure a pristine control environment maintained at all times
- Experience in Customer Services and/or Finance
- Proven track record of managing client relationships and delivering high quality customer service
- Fluent French and English is essential language
- Must have proficient use of all Microsoft
- Applications ( Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), with very strong computer/technical skills
- Experience in a fast paced team environment, with being a senior member or SME in this team being an advantage
Minimum Leaving Certificate/or Equivalent
3rd Level qualification required, preferably in Business / Finance discipline
(Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience)
Primary Location: EMEA-IRL-L-Dublin
Shift: Day Job – shifts staggered between 7.30am – 6pm
Employee Status: Regular
- Excellent communication skills : verbal and written (experience in business/financial environment)
- Client focused – (Meet and exceed expectations)
- Manages Risk
- Delivers quality results- Ability to influence stakeholders to achieve results
- Superior investigative and analytical skills with proven ability to understand and interpret statistics and metrics
- Build relationships easily
- Ability to plan and organize efficiently (prioritize)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven record of process improvement
- Crisis Management skills
- Accountable and self-reliant
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Has the required influencing and persuasion skills to assist colleagues
The successful candidate would display the below behaviours:
- Professionalism and Integrity
- Decision making
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Values Diversity
- Foster a positive team dynamic
- Proactive approach to additional tasks or projects
- Is comfortable in leading and training junior members of the team
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer