VP, Consumer Risk Policy and SCO Administration-18077501
Description About Citi: Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities. Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all. Description: Objective: To drive effective challenge during development of Global Consumer Credit and Fraud Risk Policy (GCCFRP) changes, ensure consistency across GCCFRP policy chapters, as well as compliance with corporate and Citi level policies. Ensure pristine administration of Consumer Policy designees, and consumer senior credit officers. Successfully partner with infrastructure teams to ensure the policy execution tool (WebPAS) can support consumer businesses globally to comply with GCCFRP. Key Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for Consumer policy administration including effective challenge to policy authors (GPFODs) in order to assure consistency across GCCFRP chapters, compliance with corporate policies, and general streamline of consumer policy language. Management of timely policy publication and administration of policy gold copy archives and approval records.
- Management of Consumer Senior Credit Officer (SCO) nomination, elevation and annual review process, assuring compliance with the Citi Credit Officer Policy. Assure pristine control environment in on-going management of consumer Senior Credit Officers.
- Administration of the consumer Fundamental Credit Risk (FCR) guest reviewer enrollment process, supporting FCR with on-going review guest sourcing.
- Responsible for analysis of newly implemented or updated Citi Level policies as it relates to impact or applicability to the Global Consumer Credit and Fraud Policies (GCCFRP).
- Responsible for oversight of the consumer policy execution risk tool Webpas, including design, testing and implementation of system enhancements in order to assure policy compliance and improved optimization of the tool.
- Effective management of the quarterly material risk limit violation process for Consumer CRO, including data validation, analysis of materiality and recommendation of reportable items to CRO
- Responsible for compliance with CBNA CRO policy reporting requirements, including analysis of reportable transactions and applicability of policy criteria to CRO approvals
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 6+ years’ experience in Consumer Risk
- Sound knowledge of Global Consumer Credit and Fraud Risk Policy (GCCFRP)
- Strong sense of consumer risk policy governance and ability to identify policy compliance gaps
- Prior experience in policy governance roles
- Prior experience working with consumer risk policy execution tools (WebPAS, PMACS)
EEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.