Senior Business Associate-18074811
Citi Private Bank, one of the largest private banking businesses in the world, provides professional wealth management services for 26,000 clients globally, including a third of the world’s billionaires, operating in 60 offices in more than 30 countries. Citi Private Bank offers unmatched global reach, coupled with a full range of portfolio management and investment advisory services, an array of structured lending and banking services, as well as expertise from Citi's Markets and Banking division.
- Lead the operational and administrative activities for the Asia Citi Private Bank Operations and Technology (CPB O&T) organization, which includes:
- Supporting and serving as a trusted advisor to the Asia CPB O&T Head
- Oversight of Asia financials and headcount forecasting and planning, delivering strong financial management discipline
- Acting as a main point of contact for all Asia corporate partners including: Finance, Procurement, HR, Recruitment, Legal, Risk & Controls, etc.
- Identifying opportunities and risks; creating and executing on plans to address
- Partner closely with CPB O&T Business Managers and Product/Function Heads on APAC related items
- Partner with Asia technology managers to develop and maintain their book of work, using Citi’s PTS-W (Portfolio Tracking System-Workspace) to help manage financials and Headcount control, including program/project resource and spend forecasts, actuals, variance reporting, and program closure.
- Provide transparency of CPB O&T with all key stakeholders through effective communication via activities such as townhalls, organization announcements, management reporting, etc.
- Drive resource and location strategy for the region, including the management of all hiring activities
- Identify and implement efficiencies to improve the organization
- Excellent communications skills. English mandatory – very good written and spoken.
- Experience in financial reporting and budgeting
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Proven ability to build relationships and partnerships
- Ability to work with senior managers and hold people accountable without formal authority
- Understanding of complex work environment
- Team Player
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in project management/project management office a plus