Liquidity Management Services Product Manager - SA-18079398
Responsible for driving the TTS Cash Liquidity Management Services agenda in SA balance sheet.
This includes sourcing new liquidity flows; driving liquidity as key component of cross product sales especially linking to SA collections agenda; liquidity flows from existing clients with internationally scattered accounts with transactional activity (liquidity as result of complex structures);
Management of existing book: through re pricing existing clients on Managed rates vs. Index rates; Lead LCR Initiative for TTS through PS Penetration / FI Bank offshore flows;
Lead Balance Sheet Initiatives: a. GOT Roll-Out; b. Hedge Strategy / Duration Optimization; c NIM modelling; d. LP Process Management; e. Franchise BS reviews; .
Trainings: Regional product to country product / sales; South Africa product to regional product / sales; Sales to country product / regional product; 8. Owner and SME of TTS liquidity management capabilities e.g. Notional Pooling, Interest re-allocation etc.
- Define and execute the client solution and engagement strategy:
- Manage Financials for Liquidity Management Services for SA
- Drive the effective distribution of liquidity products to clients through continued enhancement to the value proposition and appropriate positioning
- Maximize penetration of client wallet, including delivering against individual client segments and sub-segments (including the various Corporate industries, Public Sector, Financial Institutions and Non-Bank Financial Institutions)
- Partner with Client Sales Management and geographies in originating and structuring solutions for key / high value clients, including direct client interaction on a regular basis
- Provide senior client “advisory” and solutioning support, helping clients structure the appropriate liquidity solution and bring best practices and Citi’s market experience to the table
- Inform and respond to market and regulatory change to drive product innovation and client positioning
- Represent Citi at internal and external forums to promote thought leadership and encourage active industry engagement
- Design and execute direct initiatives to meet revenue and balance sheet goals, and work with senior sales representatives to manage pipeline and identify new strategies for revenue growth/acceleration
- Lead marketing and communication efforts:
- Define and deliver the Liquidity and Investments marketing and communication strategy including: client events and webinars, press releases, contributions to internal and external publications
- Maintain core client collateral (including slip-sheets, pitch books, proposal content, regulatory guides) for maximum impact and deploy tailored content
- Commercialization of new product launches for client impact and flow of new business
- Direct regular internal training programs (e.g. for sales teams, coverage, cluster partners, etc.)
- Work with Global and Regional/Cluster partners to leverage synergies and execute against initiatives
- Ensure compliance of Liquidity and Investments product and services with local and US law and regulations, and Citi policies:
- Follow Citi requirements for new product development
- Ensure proper controls are included into MCA for Liquidity and Investments products
- Perform the assessment of MCA results
- Strategic leadership,
- Exposure to seniors across the ICG and the globe,
- Extensive client and product experience
- Development of expertise in Balance Sheet management
- Senior cash Product roles
- TTS head roles
- Cluster Product head roles
- The candidate should have 5-7 years of Cash product development/ management, excellent interpersonal skills, strong execution and technical skills
- Strong technical skills; Strong analytical skills; Strong communication skills; Strong planning and execution skills; Customer service orientation
Forward looking strategic thinker;
Strong planning and execution skills;
- Bachelors Degree is a must
- Higher education in Finance, MBA, technical degree is an advantage but not a requirement
- Excellent English; 2-3 years’ experience product management.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer