Applications Development Intermediate Programmer Analyst-18072765
- Day-to-day job responsibilities include participating in the full development life cycle of new functionality and enhancements.
- The ability and willingness to work in a fast moving environment will test the candidate’s ability to both multitask and deliver solid technical solutions.
- Candidate should be enthusiastic to learn about GSM related business knowledge. In addition to new enhancements the candidate is also expected to assist in support and maintenance of existing components and platforms.
- This role also provides the candidate an opportunity to work with business to gain expertise in business flows.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience as C# developer .
- Familiar with C# (Winform, WPF, ASP.Net or WCF)
- Familiar with SQL server (or other DB)
- Good sense of software development lifecycle.
- Good learning and communication skills
- Be ok at oral and written English
- SSIS, SSAS or SSRS . python
- Collaborative, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Positive, self-driven attitude, eager to learn new tech but also for legacy system.