- The position is for developing system to support CMOT Japan business, which is mainly focusing on JPY bond/Equity trade matching, settlement, various regulatory reports related businesses.
- Closely work with onshore BA team to understand the detail requirement and be able work out proper solution.
- Be able to design the system based on the technical solution, and build robust system based the design.
- Hands on coding/development, including new features and maintenance.
- Be able to lead a small team to on the development work, guide junior staff in the daily work.
- Takes responsibility for timeline and good quality of solution deliverables.
- Responsible for continuous improvement by implementing best practices to software architecture, software development process and new technologies etc.
- Have a Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE related majors
- With Financial knowledge or background is a plus
Required Technical Skills
- Rich experience in Core Java, have good knowledge on popular java framework, design pattern, and ever build system based on Micro-Service and Restful API.
- Good knowledge on development tools, logging, and Unit testing.
- Good knowledge of data structure / algorithm.
- Deep understanding on OO programming.
- Experienced in any RDBMS and SQL.
- Experience in Unix/Linux.
Required Non-Technical Skills
- 5+ year working experience of software development
- Fluent oral English
Optional Non-Technical Skills