Citi Private Bank Business Analyst (Client Reporting)-18079822
This role focuses on the custom reporting, data analysis and business projects aspects within Client Reporting under Private Bank division.
Handling of enquiries:
- Attend to incoming enquiries from bankers/clients related to financial and performance reports.
- Understand the queries from bankers/clients and take the appropriate action which may include the following:
- Training user on the report logic
- Explanation on the financial & performance figures
- Following up on feedback if enhancement is required
- Work with technology team if fixes are required for issues raised by bankers
- Handling of custom report requests from bankers where standard system report cannot cater to client’s requirements.
- Being a maker or checker of the custom reports
- Ability to understand the requests from clients and prepare the manual report per the requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products, investments positions and performance.
- Manage the expectations of bankers/clients of the delivery of the reports.
- Ability to identify areas of improvements in system reports or custom reports.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the project to implementation.
- Other duties include day-to-day client summary reporting, participating in UAT testing and project releases, engaging technology on current issues and to work on adhoc reporting projects.
- A degree with minimum 4-5 years relevant working experience. Some prior experience in manual reporting would be an advantage.
- Have a good understanding of financial products, manual reporting and proficient in data analysis.
- Have technical skill in VBA, Macro, SQL
- Self-motivated, meticulous, organized, able to work independently and good communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace dynamic environment.