Senior R&D Specialist - in vivo experience
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Clinical Research organisation, based in Baden-Württemberg Germany.
The CompanyThe company is one of the biggest Biotech companies in the world.
Role DescriptionThe company is looking for a Senior R&D specialist with experience in 'in vivo' testing.
Responsibilities- execute development of preclinical antibodies with an autonomous working style
- Coordinate, execute and supervise in vivo studies in collaboration with CRO organizations
- Coordination and authorization of Bioassays in collaboration with the contract research organization
- Execute Data investigation and assess the results of experiments, documentation in alignment with standards and inform the stakeholders internally as well as externally
- Develop and evaluate Project plans and scientifically developed reports
- Work together with team from other departments and external stakeholders
Requirements- University degree in a relevant field
- 5 years of experience in a relevant industry
- Target-driven and able to work on several project at the same time
- superior English skills verbally and written
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact David Petuzzi.