Asia Treasury and Trade Solutions CitiService and Client Experience Head-19003089
- Reporting directly to Asia Regional TTS Client Operations Head, with matrix reporting to Global Client Experience Head, this position will directly manage Citiservice and Client Experience teams across the region
- The incumbent will manage more than 400 FTE supporting multiple countries in the region.
- Owns & Drives the Digitization Agenda across ALL processes from a Client Lens as the Primary Objective.
- Provides strategic direction to ensure delivery of high quality customer service and client experience, reflected in a high degree of Customer Satisfaction for the TTS business.
- Initiates and Executes Strategies to improve Client Experiences
- Develops a deep understanding of Client requirements and proactively creating solutions to enhance Client experience.
- Understands Client’s organization, culture and style and knowing how to engage most effectively.
- Monitors the best Client Servicing practices in the industry and enhances our service model to create competitive advantage
- Creates a deep engagement and partnership with Business Stakeholders and helps drive discussions with Client.
- Owns Client issues End to End - related to TTS Senior Point of Contact/Escalation for the Business/Various Stakeholders related to Service initiatives/matters.
- Trusted partner to the Business teams to support their Business Goals/Growth
- Maintains a broad level of expertise across TTS products and services delivered to TTS Clients
- Plays a pivotal role in key regional initiatives such as migrations, new products/markets, to ensure all Must Win Battles for the region is met.
- Identifies and implements Process Improvement Initiatives through Digitization, Smart Automation and Elimination of Manual Touch Points.
- Creates a broad internal networks to share product knowledge, process expertise and operational best practice via multiple channels
- Champions /Sponsors Process Improvement Projects/System Enhancement Initiatives that would lead to enhanced client experience/ better efficiency.
- Drives Overall Performance on Customer Satisfaction(VOC) Expenses and FTE Management.
- Maintains Robust Control environment over the Service space
- People Management – Attract, Groom, Coach and Retain Talent; ensuring high motivation levels - influencing direct managers and their teams to perform at the highest levels of productivity.
- Demonstrates a high level of leadership standard, in line with Citi’s Leadership Standards.
- Demonstrated strengths in:
- Client handling (external/internal customers)
- 10-15+ Years of Direct Operations Management – preferably a significant part in the Asia Region
- managing risk
- leading people
- fostering collaboration/teamwork
- high ethical standards
- An experienced manager with at least 25 years banking - and Service-Operations experience
- In-depth knowledge of Operational processes
- Demonstrable track record in control and compliance, including detailed knowledge of Citi policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts successfully
- Track record of strengths in people management and team building
- Highly developed execution skills in a multi-tasking mode, including the ability to delegate and follow up effectively
- A Senior Leader who will be able to Independently Handle and manage Complex situations with Senior Stakeholders across Product/ Sales & Coverage Organizations across Multiple Geographies and the Global Network.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills
- Able to manage and influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Skilled in strategic cost management, including detailed knowledge of Citi’s budgeting and financial planning processes
- Recognized change leader