IPB Product Control Manager Tax-19002619
- This is a unique and exciting role for the candidate to participate and support in the end-to-end activities relating to FATCA and CRS to ensure the bank’s adherence to FATCA and CRS tax reporting and regulatory requirements, in a control function.
Job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Review of daily/monthly FATCA and CRS related reports and follow up on corrective actions to ensure process adherence e.g. New to Bank due diligence (NADD), Change in Circumstances (CIC)
- Review of daily/monthly FATCA and CRS related reports and follow up on corrective actions to ensure process adherence e.g. New to Bank due diligence (NADD), Change in Circumstances (CIC).
- Provide support and guidance on FATCA & CRS issues to a diverse range of stakeholders such as Sales, Sales Support, Wealth Management, Operations.
- Draft and prepare training materials for FATCA & CRS.
- Participate in FATCA/CRS system enhancement and arrange with users to conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Identify and propose process improvements.
- Support in any other projects/reporting as required from time to time.
- At least 2-4 work experience in in a control/compliance/audit or tax/investment product role in a financial institution.
- Team player who can work and communicate well with stakeholders across different functions including front office, operations and technology.
- Excellent time management, problem solving and analytical ability.
- Meticulous and good attention to detail.
- Experience in Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and Qualified Intermediary (QI) regulations and processes will be an added advantage.