Corporate Treasury is looking to recruit an experienced treasury professional to support Citigroup’s Corporate Treasury activities in Germany.
The successful candidate will perform the full range of Corporate Treasury responsibilities to deliver effective Balance Sheet and Liquidity Management. Citi has a well-established and growing broker dealer entity in Germany as well as a number of banking entities.
• Managing the German entities within their regulatory liquidity limits and Citi’s internal liquidity limits.
• Maintaining a strong control environment that meets the requirements of Citi’s internal policies, external auditors and regulators.
• Providing advice and support to businesses booking to the German entities, including those which want to migrate business from other countries to Germany.
• Ensuring that the German entities have the appropriate level and mix of capital.
• Helping to drive effective ALCOs.
• Creating good quality Funding and Liquidity and Contingency Funding Plans.
• Operating an effective Funds Transfer Pricing policy.
• Managing interest risk in the banking book within the limit framework.
• Addressing and preventing FX exposure issues.
• Lead and/or provide support to ad hoc projects and initiatives.
• Play a key role representing Treasury within the broader Finance Division.
• Creating strong working relationship across Finance, businesses and countries, especially in London and New York.
The role offers the opportunity to work in a rapidly changing, growing environment. Crucially, the role covers all of the key Corporate Treasury disciplines. It also gives the candidate varied and senior exposure in Germany and across regions.
• Experienced Treasury professional
• 5+ years’ experience in a major international banking environment
• Prior Balance Sheet and Liquidity experience
• Prior experience in a regulated environment
• Able to process large amounts of information and assimilate it in a meaningful way
• Proven ability to execute
• Proven ability to apply good judgement in pressured circumstances
• Language skills: fluent English required; business German preferred
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent ability to communication at all levels
• Proactive, ability to work on own initiative
• Good organization skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritize with tight deadlines
• Ability to drive and implement change
• Numerate, technical and analytical with a high degree of attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of market risk and related techniques
• University degree or equivalent
• Comfortable communicating across teams, meeting objectives in a defined time frame and delivering results
• Able to quickly assimilate new information
• Good project management skills
• Diplomatic and able to manage situations where conflicts of interest may arise
• Able to handle tight deadlines and multitask, flexible with an ability to work under pressure
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Location:||Germany Hedmark Frankfurt am Main|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.