MYS CTSM KL User Acceptance Testing Senior Tester-18078863
Assist Regional GATE Lead for the Project Analyst function with Citi Anti-money Laundering Operations. Supporting the implementation and ongoing operation of globally consistent project analysis, control processes, including data quality testing. Manage Data change requests end-to-end and track, escalate and resolve any data anomalies.
Allocating and managing work across a team of UAT members for all ASPAC UAT project.
- Meeting UAT project deadline & ensuring quality of APAC UAT projects
- Adopting & aligned with UAT Manager/UAT Team lead in UAT process and procedure to ensure global consistency across UAT approach & strategy
- Implementing innovative tool/ideas by supporting UAT Manager in improving the manual testing across all APAC UAT project
- Assist/support UAT manager in ensuring the consistency of UAT approach and strategy
- Adopting and applying knowledge of money laundering processes while carry out UAT projects, especially from Operations perspective
- Plan, support and implementing UAT activities including the pre UAT and closure process accordance to Global UAT GSOM document
- Interfacing with the local/region or Global Business, Compliance, AML, Compliance/AML Technology & Business Technology representatives to manage UAT defects & related items upon UAT testing period.
- Support Asia UAT manager in escalating potential risk or risk involved upon UAT testing period.
- Produce UAT progress status reports for each projects.
- Using & follow global standard policies, procedures and tools across all UAT projects
- Meeting all the UAT project deadline with quality test results and in accordance with Global GSOM UAT process & procedure
- Assisting/Supporting UAT Manager/UAT Team Lead in developing automated work flow tool
- Supervise junior team members on systems and processes
- Supporting UAT manager/UAT Team lead in successfully accomplishment of internal audits related activities as they apply to the department
- Implementing integrated processes and procedures aimed at meeting internal and external regulatory or policy guidance
- Work closely with resources assigned to respective projects
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant industry & work experience with minimum 2 years testing experience capacity is preferable SDLC knowledge/experience is must AML/Compliance knowledge is must and MANTAS product knowledge is preferable Candidate with Citibank experience is preferable
- Comprehensive knowledge of Technology, Product Processor, Compliance, AML policy, financial services, ICG Market, investment & retail banking products / services – back and middle office operations
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Mandarin capabilities in advantage
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity in problem solving
- International experience in a multinational corporation with a proven ability to work with people across geographic regions/countries and diverse cultures
- Computer Literate Proficient in Windows applications and experience with automated workflow tools (Archer) preferred
- Basic understanding of data administration within a database environment
- Working within an environment of tracking issues and liasing with multiple parties to facilitate resolution