- Manage all recruiting efforts to support a specific or multiple business population (hiring requirements, reporting, sourcing, assessment, on boarding)
- Play a leading role in implementing Taleo and any other agreed recruitment technologies within country/region/business unit, including consistent usage of the new APAC harmonized recruitment systems and implement 100% usage and provide user support
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends within the financial services industry; establish rapport of line managers, executives and peers
- Partners with Recruiting Manager to resolve highly complex issues and advise on recruitment strategies
- Develops effective working relationships with executive search firms and placement agencies
- Manage existing channels of sourcing and recruitment processes to identify stages/processes that may be improved to eliminate gaps and selects sources and techniques to fulfil organization needs by attracting qualified candidates
- Design and build diversified sourcing strategies leveraging direct sourcing tools
- Recruit prospective employees for high level positions
- Implement recruitment dashboards and define operational reporting requirement to measure the effectiveness of the recruitment team.
- Performance measurement and management via agreed recruitment metrics
- Supervise, coach and develop a recruiting team of professionals and support staff to increase productivity / efficiency and ensure the ongoing allocation of resources
- Design and implement leading edge assessment tools and processes
- Complete understanding of business organization
- In depth experience of Taleo
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Min. 8 years in recruitment and/or recruitment management experience with exposure to and demonstrated competence in other functional areas
- Strong in MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership management skills, i.e., comfortable with leading teams under uncertainty, ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and deliver to commitments.
- Detail oriented with a logical and methodological approach to problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence
- Typically deals with complex and variable issues with minimal guidance