GF Audit Manager Audit Innovation VP-18079714
- Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1800 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
- The Audit Innovation function works with members of Internal Audit to identify automation opportunities and develop repeatable solutions. The candidate must be proficient in the uses of analytics and visualization tools to create and execute automated processes including solutions, robotics, natural language processing, and machine learning. The results of the analytics directly impact the Citigroup’s saftey and soundness through the testing of key business controls and the identification of emerging risks. In addition to strong technical skills, the candidate requires a functional knowledge of banking processes and related risks and controls. This manager role will interact with senior members of Internal Audit, providing subject matter expertise in the identification and development of innovative solutions to increase audit efficiency and effectiveness. This role also requires management of junior Audit Innovation team members to ensure timely delivery of automated solutions.
- Leadership and subject matter expertise in the development of audit processes improvements.
- Applies solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Assisting audit teams in performing complex audits related to Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; or supplier management in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards.
- Managing junior team members regarding the development of automation in all phases of the audit process.
- Monitoring the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
- Recommending appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
- Pro-actively developing automated routines to help focus audit testing.
- Leadership in the innovative use of audit analytics through direct participation in all phases of audits (i.e., business monitoring, planning, fieldwork, reporting).
- Assisting in defining data needs, designing and executing audit analytics during audits in accordance with the audit methodology and professional standards.
- Promoting continuous improvement in all aspects of audit automation activities (e.g., technical environment, software, operating procedures).
Qualifications and Competencies
- At least 6 years of business / audit experience in providing automated solutions to business needs.
- Excellent technical, programming, databases and web development skills.
- Proficiency in at least five of the following technical skills:
- Machine Learning (e.g., Python, R, Google TensorFlow
- Visualization tools (e.g., MicroStrategy, QlikView)
- Robotics tools
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- MS Access
- Business Intelligence
- Data Science skills including extracting insights from large volumes of data in various forms.
- Experience in the use of statistics, data modeling, data mining and predictive analytics are a plus.
- Excellent analytical ability to understand business processes and related risks and controls, and develop innovative audit analytics based upon audit needs.
- Working knowledge of the banking businesses (i.e., Institutional Clients Group, Consumer, and Corporate Functions).
- Ingenuity in enhancing client support through innovative use of analytics.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Strong management skills to lead Audit Innovation team members in the development and implementation of automated solutions.
- Opportunity to develop analytics and project management skills as well as expand knowledge in the area of Internal Audit function.
- Working with newest technologies available.
- A chance to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide.
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies.
- Excellent working environment.
- Attractive Social Benefits System (pension plan, medical care, life insurance, digital learning platforms etc.).