Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the job:: To position the QR network for long term profitability by giving strategic guidance to Corporate Planning. This is a continuous function in response to ever changing variables outside of the control of Qatar Airways (i.e. demand, competition, fuel prices, etc Accountabilities:
- Allocate optimal aircraft/frequencies on new and existing destinations in a 2, 5 & 10 year plan.
- Set priority markets for Aero-Political based on designed and approved long term Network strategy.
- Evaluate new hubs and airline acquisitions from a network strategy and growth perspective.
- Provide guidance on planning tools, data, and processes for use by Network Planning, Fleet Planning, Alliances and Partnerships and Aero political and Government affairs.
- Support other Corporate Planning sections on cross section analysis (i.e. fleet planning).
- Develop long term plans using Structure Conduct and Performance network strategy framework.
- Maintain quality control over all network strategy plans.
- Lead calls and meetings with other Commercial, Operational and Support Divisions/Departments to ensure communication of future plans.
- Network with other departments to maintain transparent and open communications.
- Maintain long term airport relationships.
Management & Leadership
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Manage team of 7 Managers & Analysts.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS::
§ Masters Degree or equivalent
§ Executive Management - minimum 10 years of job-related experience required
Job Specific Skills:
- Leadership skills.
- Brainstorming and creativity.
- Prioritization and delegation.
- Quality control of analysis.
- Networking skills.
- Managerial skills - Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate's skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Netline Plan and Netline Sked skills.
- Statistical skills.
- Financial skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV