Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The Manager Cargo Customer Experience works across the cargo landscape, owning the entire journey which includes during/after shipment, reservations, service recovery, and claims to drive performance against all customer targets ensuring that Qatar Airways (QR) Cargo continually responds to the current and future service needs of its customers. You will provide insight into and advocate on behalf of our customers as well as help problem solve the needs of our business. You will be working with various stakeholders such as Marketing, Revenue Management and Sales, to generate initiatives through insight, ongoing measurement and relentless drive to continuously elevate the customer experience.
- Define policies, procedures, and business technologies to deliver an industry leading customer experience.
- Manage and lead the design and delivery of an integrated Customer Experience programmer that aligns to the customer preference vision of QR Cargo.
- Create a strong Centre of excellence that is capable of delivering best practice and best in class innovation across the value chain of service processes.
- Identify and coordinate with stakeholder group such as Sales and Operations, promoting collaboration, championing the customer and driving towards a sustained and market leading NPS (Net Promoter Score) position.
- Develop best practice metrics and techniques for continually measuring and reviewing service delivery against pre-determined and stretching benchmarks and targets.
- Create segment specific solutions in line with Cargo customer base, value exchange policies and definitions of customer value and loyalty.
We are looking for candidates with at least 8 years of relevant experience in a managerial role of a Cargo Airline/Freight Forwarder. A relevant Bachelor’s degree is essential for this position. You should have experience managing a large and diverse work groups.
The following job specific skills are also important to us:
- Proven senior influencing and relationship management skills that demonstrates ability to balance and manage diverse stakeholder interest.
- Strategic Thinker and change agent.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent grounding in modern contact center practices preferably in a multi territory environment.
- Detailed understanding of the airline cargo value chain.
- Existing relationships at senior level within the freight forwarder segment of the air cargo industry.
- Strong understanding of NPS and CSAT.
- Strong understanding of C2K and other quality programs.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals and effectively present information.
- Proven to be solution-oriented with effective communication skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate