Expert in Histopathology/Pathology
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Clinical Research organisation, based in Bayern Germany.
The CompanyOur client is a globally active leader in the pharmaceutical industry, developing pharmaceuticals for a broad spectrum of medical needs.
Role DescriptionWe are looking for candidates for the role as: R&D Director with Expertise in Histopathology/Pathology (m/f/x)
Responsibilities• Manage and lead research projects in their development of new drugs
• Analyzing preclinical studies and presenting their outcomes
• Working closely with technicians and international R&D teams
• In depth examination of tumor tissues
• Introduction of state-of-the-art and innovative technologies
• Documenting the scientific processes
Requirements• Doctor’s degree in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine or equivalent qualification
• Practical laboratory experience and broad expertise in histopathological, immuno-histochemical and molecular biological techniques
• At least 5 years of experience in the histopathological evaluation of tissues and blood, especially in the oncology and immunology fields
• Strong interest in translational research
• Strong organizational skills, flexibility and ability to multitask
• Strong team player, open minded, showing a proactive approach and accountability
• English skills in written and spoken; effective verbal communication skills in German language desirable
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Alexander Dähling.