Job Description - Senior Digital Commercialisation Manager (0000CHPP)
Senior Digital Commercialisation Manager : 0000CHPP
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Senior Digital Commercialisation Manager.
Principal ResponsibilitiesJobholder is to plan, develop and execute sales strategy aligning to the group strategy for multi-channel sales. This will include all activities revolving planning, development and execution for multi-channel sales. Jobholder is to capitalize and sustain growth from digital channel of acquisition i.e. Electronic Sales including internet, mobile and self-service machine sales.
- Plan, develop and execute the sales strategy aligned to the group multi-channel sales aspirations.
- Develop the digital sales strategy in line with Regional RBWM Multi Channel Strategy.
- To nurture and lead the digital (e-Sales, SMS, CRMS, ATM, IVR) to meet the sales strategy.
- Review the Digital Channel sales strategy periodically to ensure it is progressing and achieving deliverable.
- Candidate must posses a minimum of 5 years experience in banking industry.
- Candidate must have sound management skills with good problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have a good sense of understanding the customer segments of internet channel, mobile and ATM to drive sales via self-service channels.
- Candidate should understand the digital world and what attracts customers to buy via these self service channels in order to strategies and maximize sales.
- Awareness of Financial regulatory and compliance procedures as required.
- Possess investment and insurance licenses is an added advantage.
- Self starter, well organized and able to work independently.
- Demonstrate attention to details and sense of urgency to meet required timeline.
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines and be change oriented.
- Excellent written communication skills.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com/careers HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.HSBCNKA Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 29-Jan-2019, 17:33:35
: 28-Feb-2019, 23:59:00