Job Description - Premier Relationship Manager - North Asia (0000CGUT)
Premier Relationship Manager - North Asia : 0000CGUT
Some careers open more doors than others.If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Premier Relationship Manager . Principal responsibilities
- Maximize growth and profitability of the portfolio of Premier offshore clients
- Achieve agreed financial targets by enhancing existing and acquiring new relationships
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based.
- Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand
- Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider team in support of your business goals
- Proven track record of successfully performing financial needs analysis for clients.
- Experience in promoting Retail Banking and Wealth Management in a dedicated client relationship role.
- Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive within a challenging environment by effectively recognising customers' financial needs
- Excellent sales and people management skills
- Client driven with a strong focus on quality of service
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability
- An excellent understanding of financial planning, wealth management and understanding client need
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Retail / Branch Banking
: Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 29-Jan-2019, 13:45:25
: 15-Mar-2019, 23:59:00