The Recruitment Manager is responsible for overseeing the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process for Citi Dublin, management of a team and acting as an escalation point. Activities may include conducting research, recruitment assessment, interviewing, developing and extending employment offers, managing relationship with third party vendors and management of recruiters.
Citi, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
In Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Citi maintains a physical presence in 54 countries and does business in 61 more. Clients across EMEA choose Citi for our global footprint, market position, in-country relationships and full range of solutions through our extensive suite of products and services
Our Institutional Clients Group has one of the region's largest fixed income, currencies, commodities and equities sales and trading and derivative platforms, offering clients liquidity and hedging across the full range of products.
Citi HR 2020 is a strategic HR initiative centering on three strategic priorities for HR globally. One of our key priorities is operational excellence which includes the creation of a globally consistent In-house resourcing model. We are therefore recruiting high calibre individuals to join our resourcing team. We have roles supporting Institutional Client Group (Front Office) and Global Functions (Risk, Finance, HR, Legal etc) and Operations and Technology
• Dublin Citi site resourcing lead, ensuring the smooth running and execution of the overall Dublin Citi resourcing strategy
• Line management of the Dublin Resourcing team including performance management and coaching
• To act as an escalation point when necessary
• Determine recruitment team’s business alignment and ensure resourced are stacked effectively across business lines
• Personal responsibility for the hiring of critical hires for the site e.g. leadership roles and where senior stakeholder management is required.
• Vendor management responsibilities relating to the governance/oversight of outsourced candidate sourcing and recruitment administration
• Manage the full recruiting lifecycle. Ensuring alignment of recruitment activities with business goals and objectives, acting as an escalation point where necessary.
• Partner with business managers and HR advisors to create and drive recruiting strategies for positions at all levels.
• Partnering with search firms where necessary, to execute and deliver senior hiring.
• Working with recruitment agencies on Citi’s preferred supplier list when direct methods are not yielding desired results.
• Works with the business, Compensation and HR teams to negotiate and structure complex offer packages in line with regulatory policies.
• Manages relationships with peers, recruitment management team and other HR partners to create a culture of collaboration.
• Management of applicant tracking system and ensuring data timeliness and accuracy.
• Ensures all hiring policies and procedures (compliance, legal and regulatory requirements) are adhered to.
• Managing sensitive and confidential matters; resolving complex issues via influence.
• Engaging candidates from other regions; understanding issues relating to international relocation and expatriate process; leading mobility efforts across regions.
• Working closely with Diversity and Talent partners to facilitate slate and panel process; promote and manage internal mobility process.
Knowledge / Experience:
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.