Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your job:
We are looking for a customer focused individual to work as a Senior Lounge Attendant in our Premium Lounge at London Heathrow. You will report to the Duty Supervisor and motivate and inspire your colleagues to deliver the exceptional 5 star service that Qatar Airways is renowned for.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Ensuring our Premium Passengers are offered an exemplary 5 star customer experience each and every visit
- Participating in daily operations as per standard operating procedures relevant to the unit in which assigned
- Liaising with all external parties to work cooperatively in processing all guest requirements
- Maintaining exceptional standard of product knowledge to promote Premium Lounge and Qatar Airways product and assist with a diverse range of guest enquires
- Communicating effectively with all areas of the operation and attending and being actively involved in daily team briefings
- Ensuring visual appearances of the operation is of the highest standard by regular monitoring
- Liaising and building positive relationships with other internal departments and external agencies where applicable
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A trade or vocational qualification is essential - ideally within hospitality or customer service
- Experience within a Five Star Hotel/Hospitality industry or Customer Services position
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to promote a positive working environment
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Fluency in English - both verbal and written
- Computer literate
You must have the legal right to live and work in the UK
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV