Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
CBNA is the primary legal entity for Citi, providing products and services to consumers, financial institutions and corporate clients around the world. In the past, Citi has provided most of its internal reporting on a business by business basis. With the changes in the regulatory environment, strong legal entity reporting and governance has become essential. This team is responsible for ensuring that CBNA has the appropriate governance and control infrastructure to meet the demand for legal entity planning, execution, information management and the ever-evolving regulatory environment.
Description of the Position
Citi Private Bank is a trusted advisor to wealthy and worldly individuals and families. Like Citi’s government, institutional and multinational corporate clients, Citi Private Bank clients receive bespoke service and access to the best ideas and solutions tailored to their unique needs and aspirations. As part of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group, Citi Private Bank offers a wide range of products and services covering capital markets, managed investments, portfolio management, trust and estate planning, investment finance and banking. CPB’s Global Investments applies its global reach to bring the broadest range of suitable investment opportunities from around the world to our clients. We look to serve worldly and wealthy clients across asset classes, geographies, management preferences and investment types.
The Office of Innovation is a newly established area of Global Investments, focused on building innovative solutions and technologies that will improve the quality of our client investment activities and create greater and deeper engagement with clients by ICs and Bankers across Investments. The result of these efforts will deepen our client relationships, taking CPB further from “A” to “THE” Private Bank.
Reporting to CPB Global Investments Chief Innovation Officer, this role will contribute towards implementing innovative solutions for the organization and our clients. The position will have a strong impact on driving results, enabling sales and enhancing the bank’s revenue generating efforts. Successful candidates will have skills for identifying, integrating and executing on gaps to put innovation ideas into action. This will require constant close partnership and alignment with key stakeholders, from Operations & Technology through to the Global Investments salesforce. This
pioneering new role has a real opportunity to make a real impact at the Private Bank.
This position would suit a proactive and energetic analyst with an analytical mindset and the ability to manage his/her time around Global Investments business priorities.
• Contribute towards the construction of innovative solutions, tools and frameworks for Global Investments via improved data capture & efficient programming
• Maintain data sets to successfully identify, integrate and execute innovation initiatives
• Solve key challenges with data linkage and digitization by exploring opportunities in disruptive new technology to grow a data-centric culture
• Work with internal and third party sources to obtain and process data for visualization and analytical insights
• Ensuring the completeness and comprehensiveness of data structure by integrating the sources for newly identified data points
• Design, and develop scripts to import, modify and enhance data to identify client opportunities
• Consistently follow and support regulatory policies
• Knowledge of Capital Markets and Managed Investment products including derivatives and alternative investments.
• Programming skills to apply to data science / engineering projects, including:
o Experience with analytical tools, machine learning / AI languages and algorithms (e.g., Python, MatLab, R, Julia, SQL, etc)
o Knowledge and application of machine learning libraries and repositories (e.g., TensorFlow, Hadoop, Hive, Go, Sklearn, Spark preferred)
o Knowledge of experimentation and statistical methods
o Familiarity with AWS, GCP, Azure or similar platforms
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and adapt to changing priorities
• Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to produce high quality, accurate work: your work will directly impact the advice we give to our clients!
• Strong written / verbal communication skills
• Can-do attitude, sense of ownership and a team-player approach.
• Client Service oriented with the ability to strengthen relationships across Operations, Technology, Global Investments and other partners, working together to deepen client relationships
• Strong Business English skills required
• Quantitative background in in a technical field with a Graduate degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Math, or related disciplines)
• Any additional languages
• Knowledge of Modern Portfolio Theory, risk analytics, financial markets and investment strategies
|Location:||United States New York New York|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.