Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Sales Support Coordinator, you will be support the sales manager from an office base and be responsible for managing and developing relationships with QR Corporate and Leisure customers. You will be accountable for keeping the accounts updated for audit purposes and database records, as well as assist the Account Managers in maximising revenue contribution to exceed country revenue targets.
- Ensuring full admin support delivered to Account Managers through Head office, Customer Relations and Marketing
- Monitors and analyses sales and deal performance of customers, identifying and addressing shortfalls and formulating solutions with Account Managers
- Ensure customer details are kept up to date and reflected in all database
- Fully supports Account Manager to create and implement marketing and incentive schemes within budget to drive incremental business
- Arrange the coordination of educational, trade fairs and forums as required by the sales manager.
- Provide support to the outdoor sales team, assist in, develop and manage Sales and Marketing Plans, PLB Contracts, sales/marketing reports, PLB monthly/yearly reports
- Keep track of market changes and assist in development, manage and execute Sales/Marketing budget, FOC and Educational
- Perform other duties related to the position as directed
Management & Leadership
- Maintain and develop working relationship with established key accounts
- Monitor and analyse sales and deal performance of customers, identifying and addressing shortfalls and formulating solutions with Account Managers.
- Coordinate and support all deal processes with Account Manager
- Provide effective proactive communication of all sales and marketing activities and pricing initiatives
To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification, with a minimum of 4 years' relevant experience. You should also have the following skillsets:
- Good customer service skills and telephone manners
- Ability to work as a team
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer fronting experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of Amadeus
- Capability to understand QR's vision and strategies
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV