Build an outstanding career at one of the world's most trusted brands
(Corporate Credit Specialist - ANZ/SG/HKG).
Take your career in the field of credit risk analysis to the next level.
As a Credit Analyst within the Global Credit Administration at American Express, your analytical skills and problem solving capabilities will go a long way in protecting our business. At the same time, you'll grow our competitive advantage by delivering an extraordinary level of customer service as you connect with Card Members to address and resolve credit cases. More importantly, you'll be part of a dynamic organization that's committed to leading the industry and shaping careers for anyone who wants to be successful.
Join us now.
- Handle inbound, outbound calls and emails from our Corporate Clients whose accounts are flagged as credit cases to be worked on by team members
- Negotiate with Card members or Client companies to determine the best course of action and gain agreement for both short and long-term solutions
- Excellent Customer Service
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 8 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold) Best In House Contact Center (Gold) Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold) Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold) Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold) Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold) Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why. Qualifications
- High performer (minimum combo 3-4, seek leader’s view)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Operational Efficiency – turn-around/cycle time of working cases
- Strong Soft Skills
- Negotiation and Probing Skills
- Team Player
- Change agent – adaptable and solution based
- Excellent command of language – both written and verbal
- Diverse in thinking
- At least 3 years call center experience, with a minimum of 1 year credit/risk related experience and a background in back office operations
- Experience in handling elite/premium clientele, servicing ANZ/HKG markets
- Hospitality and sales background is encouraged
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin for Singapore and Hong Kong markets
- Ability to identify and act on issues that may impact customer experience
- Commitment to deliver the highest level of customer service
- A team oriented individual with growth mindset and positive affluence
- Minimum G2L2 PMP Rating