Job Description - Contract Executive, Digital Banking (0000CIYP)
Contract Executive, Digital Banking : 0000CIYP
Some careers grow faster than others.If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Contract Executive, Digital Banking. Principal Responsibilities
- Assist to gather and consolidate requirements and update the business functional specification.
- Collaborate with QA Test Manager to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases and analyse results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careers HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Retail / Branch Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 31-Jan-2019, 18:36:48
: 02-Mar-2019, 23:59:00