Job Description - Senior Financial Services Officer - Personal Insurance ONS BA UAT - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology - NHC (0000CI27)
Senior Financial Services Officer - Personal Insurance ONS BA UAT - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology - NHC : 0000CI27
Some Careers grow faster than others. If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC. HSBC Operations, Services and Technology HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition. Global Service Delivery Within HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, Global Service Delivery is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Global Service Delivery teams are making sure all this happens smoothly. Role Purpose We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets. In this role, you will:
- To perform User Acceptance Test in Life 400 for HSBC & HSIC Insurance (Asia-Pacific).
- To create test plan and test scenario plan according to project requirement
- To manage all project documentations, including UAT MI report, procedure/guideline and training manuals.
- To assist HK IBS to prepare Users System Briefing Notes to end users.
- To provide excellent service to customer, UAT staff will have the chance to rotate the role to provide dedicated support to Insurance Operations especially when external service pledge in risk.
- University graduate or above with 1 years IT system maintenance and/or system testing experience
- Good knowledge of life insurance or financial/investment related instruments / terms / fund services operation
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Excellent team worker
- High integrity and professionalism
- Strong interpersonal communication ability
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- LOMA certificate is preferred
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
You’ll achieve more at HSBC. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. ***Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Guangdong) Ltd. GSC China***
: Asia Pacific-China-Guangdong-Foshan
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Feb-2019, 10:01:24
: 18-Feb-2019, 23:59:00