Job Description - ASSISTANT MANAGER TRADE MID OFFICE (0000CIX2)
ASSISTANT MANAGER TRADE MID OFFICE : 0000CIX2
Some careers grow faster than others. If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities todevelop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. HSBC Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) is committed to helping companies of allsizes from every part of the world grow their business across borders. Offering acomprehensive range of forward-thinking supply chain and traditional trade solutions,the business has been repeatedly recognised by the industry’s most prominent publicationsand associations with numerous awards for its strength in combining innovation and serviceexcellence with end-to-end customer solutions. Principal Accountabilities To lead and manage a team within GTRF Services, (Formerly Middle Officer) to deliver best in class service to GTRF Customers to help increase market share/ profitability of these customers.Team performance, including SLA. Monitoring, accuracy and adherence to all GTRF policy and procedures (FCC/Sanctions) and ensuring FIM is adhered to Responsibilities:
- Review the current process to move to a segmented service level so that we focus on deals with high value/priority and review activities which are considered low value. This in the light of service differentiation and to capture customers who contribute to income growth.
- Ensure timely dissemination of relevant information within the trade community to avoid surprises and to minimize impact on our clients esp in terms of changes in sanction regulations or names on reputational risk.
- Raise and identify business opportunities that we may come across in liaising and interaction with clients, overseas colleagues and provide feedback to business development colleagues.
- Lead a team of GTRF Service staff to deliver best in class service to clients, to focus on quality of processing and minimize errors.
- Develop strong working relationship with our business partners, BD team, product team and customer groups.
- Manage Operational Risk by ensuing the team are fully adhering to the Global policy and procedures for FCC/Sanctions and also FIM guidelines are being strictly followed
Skills & Requirements:
- A recognised degree
- Minimum of 7 years of managerial experience.
- At least 5 years exposure in Trade Services in a senior sales/GTRF role;
- Around 2-3 years experience as a Commercial Banker would be an advantage.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com.my/careers HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment thatsees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the supportof Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bankrelating to employment applications will be used in accordance with ourPrivacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Bhd.
: Commercial Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Feb-2019, 08:40:09
: 06-Mar-2019, 23:59:00