Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About Your Job::
Responsible for managing the delivery of day -to- day maintenance services to the passenger terminal complex (PTC), by outsourced FM contractors, to ensure all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities are done on time and complies with HIA standards and ensuring all assets are maintained in a safe and effective manner to meet business defined KPI's.
- Lead a continuous improvement culture within the PTC direct employed and contract employed teams, by leading the identification and delivery of sustainable continuous improvement projects which support the delivery of a world class airport facility.
- Manage successful completion of all planned maintenance activities on all assets across the PTC under the scope of HIA FM, by regularly monitoring the delivery performance of outsourced maintenance contracts through effective analysis from Oracle Enterprise Asset Management (eAM) Computerised Maintenance Management System ( CMMS).
- Ensure all corrective maintenance activities are responded to and completed by the outsourced maintenance contractor, within agreed contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs), by monitoring output performance from Oracle eAM and chairing regular performance review forums with the FM contractor.
- Responsible for preparing the annual maintenance budget for the PTC and managing expenditure against this, by conducting regular budget reviews identifying variance against forecast and implementing containment actions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor's level in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to coach and develop team members
- Ability to drive team performance and deliver against KPI’s
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Facilities Management experience
- Operations and maintenance of airport facilities experience
- Use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport