Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About your job ::
You will plan and manage 24/7 operations of HIA IT Service Desk and IT Service fulfillment in line with defined service level objectives. You will own the development and maintenance of a high quality knowledge base and achieve the maximum first-call resolution of IT incidents reported through use of such database. You will coach and develop IT service desk engineers to professionally represent IT to the customers through this key touch point and achieve incident recovery in the fastest possible time frame.
Key accountabilities include:
- Plan, manage and monitor 24x7 IT Service Desk operations in line with the established Incident Management process.
- Ensure accurate classification and assignment of incidents and service requests so that the service recovery / fulfillment time is minimized.
- Review Incident tickets, Service Requests queues and monitor agent call quality to identify service gaps and devise action plans to improve performance indicators where necessary.
- Ensure that major incidents are handled according to established process, all business communication is quality checked and incident is resolved in fastest possible time. Conduct post incident evaluation, identify process gaps and implement improvement measure
- Ensure that all documented solutions in Knowledge Base are kept up to date.
- Take ownership of ITIL based Incident management, service request fulfilment processes, update them and ensure adherence in line with all established corporate IT policies and ITIL / ISO 20000 standards for HIA IT services
- Address potential escalations and take effective measures to prevent recurrence.
- Manages, monitors and coaches service desk team.
- Maintains high level of customer satisfaction by evaluating and regularly examining the standard of services provided by the team.
- Generate and publish daily, major incident, monthly including process KPIs and adhoc reports on IT Service Delivery as requested by the management
- Verify integrity of all business communication initiated by IT Service Desk
- Manage, maintain and customize service management tools deployed in HIA IT Service Desk which includes but not limited to Netka Quartz, call centre (IVR), remote control and service monitoring.
About you ::
- Graduate in Computer / Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- 5+ years of experience in leading IT Service Desk team that operates 24x7. Experience in an airport/ aviation environment with knowledge of special airport IT systems would be preferred.
- ITIL certification with hands on experience in incident, problem and change management processes.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft core technologies such as Active Directory/Group Policy, Exchange, Office Communicator.
- Good interpersonal and customer management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Self-managing and good organization skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport