Detailed Job Description:
- We are looking for an experienced Java developer who will help us build scalable REST API based backend using Microservices
- Associate should be able to deliver the software in the Individual Contributor capacity but with skills to manage/deliver projects as a leader with a group of associates. Cons may manage multiple modules within a project of small sizes. The responsibilities entail areas such as -
· Design: Develop / review the technical design.
· Client interaction – Communicate with the client regarding project progress, resolve issues related to delivery of project
· Communication: The resource must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Should be able to help team in terms of Solution architecture
· Awareness of Domain driven design principal.
· Good hands on expereince of Core java/Spring boot and Microservice.
· Good understanding of annotations, Spring bean life cycle and Bean scope.
· Good knowledge of data transformation API/Library (Jackson/Gson/Jolt etc).
· Knowledge of writing Junit/Mockito tests.
· Knowledge of deployements (CI/CD with Kubernetes) on GKE cluster.
· Knowledge of GCP and stackdriver.
· Stackdriver Dashboards
· Development using Spring tool Suite
· Monitoring, Logging and Alerting on GCP
· Knowledge of Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
· IAM basics around compute and projects
· Object Lifecycle Management on cloud
· CloudSQL (Postgres and MySQL)
· Schema Design
· Knowledge of CDC, KAFKA, Pubsub for data streaming
(e.g. minimum two year experience in similar role)
Minimum 6 years
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.