Role Purpose (overall high level summary of the role)
This role is within the Internet and Network Security Business Management & Governance team focusing on the Global Third party connectivity review process. This is a governance process and involves working with HSBC teams across the globe to ensure we remain compliant with third party connections. This role involves line management of another 2 analysts within the team.
Impact on the Business
· Ensures the department is compliant with third party connections.
· The process provides a governance mechanism for 3rd party connections across the globe to ensure new, changing and demising connections are managed in line with policy
· Gaps are to be managed within the Policy Dispensation Process, part of HSBC’s Risk Management Framework. The aim is to reduce the information security risks inherently associated with external connectivity.
· Continually strive to improve current processes
· Stakeholders and country teams are knowledgeable and informed about the governance mechanism.
Customers / Stakeholders
· Deliver upon audit, ISR team and audit actions.
· Identify, monitor, drive and track service improvements creating & managing a culture of continuous improvements
· Through an understanding of business function, have the ability to prioritise incidents/requests accordingly.
· Ensure communication to business community is clear and unambiguous
Leadership & Teamwork
· Work within the Global third party connectivity review team alongside our technical teams.
· Ensure that actions from Team meetings are communicated and followed through to completion
· Collaboration and contribution to team objectives
· Delivery against the GTPCR process to ISR standards
· Through regular liaison, as required with designated team leader/manager.
· Contributions to delivery focused teams, consistently delivering high quality results.
· Team goals aligned to strategic goals where individuals understand their role in attainment of global objectives.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
· Maintaining the currency of the Third Party Connection Inventory (TPCI)
· Monitoring the Global Third Party Connection mailbox and acting upon requests related to third party connections in line with the defined Third Party Connection End to End Workflow Process.
· Ensuring that any proposed policy dispensations for non-compliant connections follow the HSBC risk framework
· Providing frequent reporting to highlight areas of concern to management
· Delivering sample based control testing against 3rd party connections, the scope of which is to be agreed with management
· Deliver annual recertification of 3rd party connections for all connections in the TPCI
· Where possible drive and optimise the Third Party Connection End to End Workflow Process where more efficient or robust options are identified
· Run or provide attendance to any required HSBC governance forums
· Maintain and support the TPCI developed in SharePoint, the associated workflow tool and defined reports.
· Ensure compliance and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls, Telecoms Group Standards and Information Security Secondary Standards.
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.