· Troubleshooting Production issues
· Resolve & escalate incidents with-in SLA
· OS Upgrade & Patching
· Server decommission from end to end.
· Understanding of ITIL Process
· Various OS agent installation and configuration on Unix
· Audit remediation and Liaise with service owners to decide the implementation window.
· Proper implementation of changes without any change induced incidents
· Minimum two years technical experience or equivalent AIX/Solaris/Linux Operating Systems Administration Support.
· Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related technical field or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge and experience with Linux/AIX/Solaris server technologies, Networking(TCP/IP, NFS, Ethernet), Server Operations, Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas Cluster Services.
· Knowledge of OS patching using centralised tools like HPSA or Bladelogic
· Experience with PC Desktop tools (i.e. Microsoft Access/Excel/Word/Sharepoint); Windows 7, Lotus Notes and PC networking is also highly desired (E).
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills needed as interface with intermediate levels of technical and business management is required(E).
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing environment, team player, detail oriented, logical thinker with a can-do attitude (E).
· Must be willing to work in shifts.
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.