Highlights of department:
(Please give an overview of the business area and describe current and future project/areas that the candidate will be working).
The Global Banking and Markets Finance IT department serves the Finance, Regulatory and Product Control business functions across the organisation. It has a significant presence in all major sites and is responsible for the development, testing and support of several high profile strategic systems and programmes of work.
Finance IT France is located in Paris and Pune and is in charge of development and support for local Finance, Regulatory and Product control business functions.
The selected candidate will be part of Devops team located across geography (Paris and Pune).
Purpose of the job:
The job is located in Finance development team, which is in charge of local tools for Finance. We are looking to Lead business analyst to help us on all current projects around Accounting control, MI and regulatory scope. He will be:
· Responsible for project delivery governance, with focus on meeting sponsor requirements.
· Collaboration with clients, other BA and developers through design, configuration/development, testing and go-live.
· Co-ordination with other programme within Finance IT.
(Please describe the role that the Candidate will be undertaking within the team)
Based in Pune, the candidate will be responsible for:
· Establishing good contact with users.
· Communicating towards users / stakeholders
· To work closely with Business analyst team in Paris and Pune
· To understand business environment and discuss with them their requirements. To be proactive in requirement definition.
· To set up, prepare and chair meetings to coordinate needed actions
· Work closely with business analysts, users and system developers to define data sources and detailed business rules for Accounting and Regulatory Reporting systems
· Understand the system data flows from Front to Back.
· Develop proof-of-concept or prototypes to help crystallise business rules, processes and functions
· To write clear documents related to: users needs, project (Term of references, test strategy, detailed technical specifications…), meeting minutes, project dashboard, current tasks dashboard…
· To define and maintain planning with stakeholders
· To be proactive on Test phases (to define and do tests before involving users).
· To establish good contact with the business to well understand their needs and to be able to provide a high quality of documentation
· To be a champion on communication (giving the good and right view on the situation at the right time )
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE (in order of importance)
Including: technical knowledge, company/industry experience, IT knowledge (levels required), languages etc.
· Technical Knowledge:
§ SQL (mandatory in order to be proactive on helping on requirement definition and testing)
§ Excel (mandatory)
§ Power point (mandatory)
§ Word (mandatory)
§ Access (mandatory)
§ Agile Methodology
· Functional knowledge
o MBA from reputed business school.
o Investment Banking/IT (11 yrs +) Preferable experience in the field of Finance, accounting and MI side.
o Disciplined approach to requirements gathering and analysis.
Experience in capturing, analysing and documenting functional & non-functional requirements gained on Agile projects.
In depth knowledge of OTC derivatives - SME in either Interest Rate, Credit or FX Derivatives
Sound knowledge of documentation required in each stage of the project life cycle.
o Readily shares information/ knowledge. Develops highly effective working relationships
o Actively collaborates with others across organisational boundaries in pursuit of common goals.
o Recognises individual contributions and provide appropriate and timely feedback.
o Highly articulate communicator with excellent written and verbal communication
Experience with working with multi-location teams.
Including: commercial orientation, customer drive, business development, analytical reasoning, management planning, decisiveness, leadership, teamwork, building and managing relationships, communication, drive and resilience, change orientation, technical knowledge etc
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English
· Ability to develop relationship with business
· Ability to understand business requirements.
· Ability to work with a project team in another location
· Self motivated individual who is enthusiastic and has proven fast learning capability
· Willingness to learn and quick to adapt to changing requirements
· Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options
· Experience in MS Access, Excel & Oracle or Sybase or SQL Server SQL (>3 years)
· Experience in Data Analysis and Data Modelling.
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.