Detailed Job Description:
· Work as a part of scrum team.
· Delivering zero defect code to the production.
· Developing the functional scenarios for the DIT, SIT and UAT phases as applicable.
· Achieving shift left by certifying code early in the cycle.
· Contribute towards 100% automation using tools.
· Promote API level testing as applicable.
· Cross platform testing on multiple Browsers, Tablets and Smart phones, as applicable.
· Knowledge and understanding of accessibility principles and techniques
· Knowledge of Continuous integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins is added advantage.
· Must have experience working in agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, JIRA)
· Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
· Identify and communicate best practices across the vertical.
· Experience with test-driven development.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Supporting initiatives related to quality.
· Hands on the test management tools – HP ALM, JIRA etc.
· Hands on with test automation tools like Tosca and Selenium.
· Knowledge of GIT/Jenkins, CI / CD will be added advantage.
· Automation testing, BDD will be added advantage.
· Experience in Banking domain will be plus.
Mandatory Skills: Hands on with automation tools.
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.