Job Description - Consultant Specialist/IT Infrastructure Delivery (0000CJ8J)
Consultant Specialist/IT Infrastructure Delivery : 0000CJ8J
This is a role with global responsibility. The Global Email Compliance Engineer role will report to the Global Head of Email Engineering and is part of IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) Client Services Workplace Technology. This position is based in India. Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a Global Subject Matter Expert for email compliance technologies (primarily DellEMC SourceOne email archive, but includes other e-discovery tools).
- Provide technical leadership to Workplace Technologies teams running Email Compliance services.
- Drive standardisation and best practice in a global estate consisting of multiple separate instances and services.
- Define product roadmaps for specific solutions, and contribute to strategic planning for email compliance.
- Evaluate and certify vendor upgrades and any other new code for production use globally, and own any desktop packaging requirements.
- Support new large scale projects and initiatives aimed at IT optimization & cost reduction, increase user productivity & security, support business growth or meet regulatory requirements.
- Produce global statistics and KPI.
- Manage global vendor support relationships.
Candidates must have:
- Knowledge of DellEMC SourceOne email archiving, compliance or e-discovery systems is essential.
- Ability to lead others and create an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
- A clear appreciation of regulatory risk and its implications in a large global financial services organisation.
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience of supporting and engineering complex Windows-based systems within a large organisation and email systems (Exchange and Domino).
- A track record of delivering significant change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, network technologies and network storage solutions.
- Powershell scripting.
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers and vendor management knowledge.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Graduation is must.
: Information Technology
: Asia Pacific-India-Telangana-Hyderabad
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 08-Feb-2019, 20:17:59