GCB – 5
Location – Pune
Skills – BA
Purpose of the Job (overall high level summary of the job)
• To undertake business analyst roles covering SDLC phases (requirements, specifications, test cases, and implementation) using SDLC or AGILE methodology of delviery
• The associate will be required to co-ordinate with business stakeholders and delivery teams through the life cycle of the projects ie. Support development team in design and development phases as well as responsible to provide solution to business problems / opportunities
• In addition he/she will be required to encourage best practices in the development of solutions and ensure delivery of qualitative and cost efficient system solutions for the HSBC group
• He/ She will additionally be responsible for working closely with the Testing teams and reviewing testing results, user training as well as smoke testing
• The BA is expected to carry out knowledge sharing and training activities where required
• The BA should maintain the required status reports. Comply with organisation rules and regulation
• Business Analyst should have greater or equal to 10 years of work experience with major work experience in the field of business analysis
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the job that require a continual test of the job holder’s abilities)
Stakeholder Management : Different levels of stakeholders with different expectation levels, keeping the DevOps model at center, will need to be managed on an ongoing basis.
Experience & Qualification:
The jobholder must use his system and business knowledge to provide an efficient and comprehensive level of support to the delivery teams. He / She should ensure that the business requirements are correctly captured and understood by the delivery teams to enable them to deliver the system solution with a high degree of quality.
The jobholder should demonstrate excellent analytical capabilities, problem solving skills, learning abilities, team skills and ability to work independently. Should be familiar with business analysis practice in line with BABOK guidelines.
Prior business analysis / consulting experience in Corporate Internet banking, Payments or Corporate Channels domain is preferred.
Exposure to customer experience, usability, channels related exposures, with knowledge on Payments related life cycle knowledge and understanding. Also, it will be added advantage if that person has exposure to some of the regulatory and compliance aspects of financial systems, validation rules during Payments capture and delivery.
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Ability to prioritize work to successfully deliver service to agreed levels in a diverse and constantly changing environment
2. Effectively co-ordinate delivery of services involving elements delivered by other internal/external teams
3. Strong customer focus
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience in communicating with senior executives
5. Strong process implementation skills
6. Demonstrated success in key stakeholder management
7. Experience of using IT systems and reporting tools
8. Ability to multi-task efficiently
9. Ability to work as part of a Global virtual team across multiple regions.
10. Knowledge of Banking Payment Systems and/or Banking Domain is preferred.
11. Familiarity with Incident / Problem / Change and Release Management procedures is desirable.
BE/ B.Tech /MBA
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.