• Working experience of all layers/tiers of the project from Front End development through Back End database design i.e. full stack developer.
• Experience in all phases in the Development Life Cycle
• Very good understanding of architecture and design patterns used for Web Application Framework
• Experience with formal release procedures and source control
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken) – comfortable with detail
• Experience of working within multi-site teams
• Cultivates a collaborative and cooperative attitude across different work cultures
• Ability to work under pressure and manage own time
• Ability to work on own or as part of a team
• Ownership of tasks assigned to ultimate resolution
• Working knowledge of Source code repository tool GitHub
• Very strong working experience and expertise of Java, MicroServices & Angular 2 (or higher)
• Very strong expertise on Java based framework like Spring, Hibernate etc.
• Have working experience of micro services supported framework like Spring Boot.
• Excellent Understanding of Single Page architecture application and its optimal implementation
• Have working experience of GUI Testing framework like Karma-Jasmine / Mocha etc
• Have working experience of Automation Testing tool like Selenium & Cucumber.
• Experience of writing complex SQL queries with knowledge do SQL tuning
• Strong working experience and expertise of Application Servers like WAS / Tomcat / JBoss etc.
• Good understanding of Behaviour Driven Development and Test Driven Development approach
• Knowledge on Cloud Technologies like Paas & IaaS.
• Have fair understanding of Architecture and Design requirements for building Cloud Native Application.
Experience in Agile, Angular 2 (or higher), Java Frameworks, Messaging, Databases and Testing methodologies.
Absolute Self Starter
• InteliJ Idea / Eclipse (used for development)
• Sonar (or similar)
• Selenium/Cucumber (or similar)
• Git / GitHub
• Java & JUnit
• HTML 5
• Angular 2 (or higher)
• Spring Core & MVC
• Hibernate / JPA
• WAS / Weblogic / JBoss / Any other Application Server
• Karma-Jasmine / Mocha
• SQL Tuning
• Spring Boot & Micro Services
• Cloud Technologies : IaaS / PaaS
• Dockers / Kubernates or any similar framework
IDEAL ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Development experience in Agile environment
• Experience with Enterprise Java applications gained through several projects•
• Unix, Windows, Control-M scheduling.
• Experience of Messaging Queue using JMS / Solace or any other equivalent implementation
• Understanding and experience of developing and designing Cloud Friendly applications
• Experience of automated build, deploy tools like Ansible etc.
• Experience on dependency virtualization tools like LISA
• Database design, documentation and administration.
• Good understanding of managing and building CI/CD pipeline and DevOps principles
• Experience of financial information systems development
• Financial product knowledge (both fixed income products – bonds, swaps, rates or equity products)
* Knowledge of both primary and secondary equity / bond pricing.
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.