Including: commercial orientation, customer drive, business development, analytical reasoning, management planning, decisiveness, leadership, teamwork, building and managing relationships, communication, drive and resilience, change orientation, technical knowledge etc.
· IBM Datastage
· SQL scripting
· UNIX Shell scripting
· Exposure to data modelling
· Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources and formats
Good to have
· Good understanding of Oracle Procedures / Functions / Query Tuning
· Experience with Oracle DB objects is preferred
· Experience with Python
· Exposure to at least one scheduler - Autosys / Control M
· Exposure to Real time stages in Datastage
· Good understanding of XML, XSLT scripting
· Knowledge of Hadoop distributions: Cloudera, MapReduce, or Hortonworks
* While the presence of both these skills/competencies is desirable, the presence of one of them in reasonable measure is a must.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE (in order of importance)
Including: technical knowledge, company/industry experience, IT knowledge (levels required), languages etc.
· University graduate (preferable in IT) followed by at least 4+ years of professional experience,
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good understanding of English is essential,
· Experience in Agile type methodologies will be an advantage,
· Prior working experience in a bank or a financial institution will be an advantage but not a must,
· A good understanding of the Agile methodology.
Including: General comments of type of Candidate required (Any further qualities that will be needed for this role)
|Location:||India Maharashtra Pune|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.