Ops Sup Sr Manager-19001868
Ops Sup Sr ManagerManage a small team of B10/B11 associates who perform the overall quality assurance of the Currency Transaction Process for the Retail Bank. Management Skills:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership in the business and overall performance delivery.
- Monitor key performance drivers; create and execute action plans in conjunction with support coaches and local operations team to achieve desired results
- Strong aptitude to produce presentation decks and analytics to support the Currency Transaction Process for Retail Bank.
- Share successful best practices with colleagues and key business partners
- Ensures performance management is implemented effectively in the business/ program.
- Full accountability for program compliance and overall reviews/audit results.
- Proactively solicits input and involves others in decisions and plans that affect them.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation and facilitation skills to senior audience members
- Ensure extremely high level of control environment
- Facilitate and drive resolution of complex system issues, monitor and track progress of all Incidents and work with appropriate teams including Technology to resolve timely.
- Excellent communication skills required - both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving and influence skills required
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Strategic thinker
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and take personal initiative
- Acute attention to detail and follow through
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in the OPPM process- writing and approval process
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
- Supervisory experience - 5 years preferred
EEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.