Ops Support Assistant 4-19005169
Description Ops Support Assistant 4
- Uses multiple tools and platforms, assists customers and associates with account level information and provides technical assistance.
- Balances customer needs and business requirements, uses problem solving and decision-making skills while adhering to strict laws and regulations.
- Operates in a goal-oriented environment, achieving individual and team performance targets.
- Complexity of problems and the degree of latitude used to seek resolution varies by position level.
- Resolve moderately complex customer inquiries and Supervisor escalated issues.
- Proactively reviews each account to offer value added products and services while adhering to strict telesales laws and regulations.
- Diffuse tense customer interactions; manage conflict, and the ability to build rapport with customers.
Hours of Operation: M-F 6 am-10pm, Saturday and Sunday 6 am-10 pm Hiring for all shiftsDayEvening Weekends
- 1 year relevant customer service experience
- Customer service phone experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle escalated issues
- Operations support experience preferred
- Financial Services/Banking experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of credit/risk policies and profitability models to resolve first level escalated inquiries preferred
- KYC/CIP background knowledge preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Write and speak in spanish
EEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.