Your key responsibilities will include:
Fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with ICARE and the Queensland Public Service values (QPS) along with the following accountabilities:
- The Senior Supply Coordinator provides the coordination and communication link between the Hospital and Health Service (HHS) customers, HSQ Purchasing and the central HSQ Distribution Centre.
- Supervises a small team undertaking warehousing and distribution and/or imprest management functions.
- Manage on campus receipt, storage, distribution and stocktake of supplies and equipment.
- Lead and direct staff and provide training as required.
- Compile and maintain imprest accounts and manage barcode data and labels to enable electronic requisitioning of materials relevant to facility requirements.
- Co-ordinate and/or undertake the administrative tasks and business processes that support business activities.
- Provide advice to clients and suppliers relative to supply business processes.
- Provide advice and training (where required) to clients on the use of the FAMMIS materials management system including the use of barcode scanning equipment for replenishment of imprest stocks.
- Provision of a Supply help desk service for Hospital and Health Service (HHS) customers to ensure that designated customer service levels are maintained and that appropriate mechanisms are in place to promptly respond to customer enquiries and to resolve complaints.
What are we looking for?
You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following key capabilities, knowledge and experience. Within the context of the responsibilities described above under ‘Your key responsibilities', the ideal applicant will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Proven success in leading and managing high performing supply teams that deliver services in a large, diverse and complex organisation.
- Proven ability to successfully manage the implementation of a supply services change agenda.
- High level communication, consultation and negotiation skills with ability to develop and refine relationships with clients and other key stakeholders.
- Leadership and supervisory skills; including, the ability to work as part of a team and adapt to changing work environments.