The Manager of Government will be responsible for leading American Express’ strategy for engaging with policy makers, governments, and industry associations in India:
• Advocate for the public policy and business priorities of American Express with policy makers and regulators. Monitor and analyze policy issues relating to all aspects of American Express’ business, but primarily those issues affecting the provision of payment services.
• Support American Express’ business objectives through detailed analyses of the political and regulatory landscape and work with American Express public affairs, general counsel’s office, compliance and external parties to advance the company’s positions.
• Work closely with the Vice President of Public Affairs and Communications to develop successful external engagement strategies. Provide counsel on the broader policy implications for specific business activities.
• Draft communications, presentations, and briefings to inform company leaders on important developments and prepare senior executives for meetings with external parties or associations.
• Conduct issue-specific research important to American Express’ advocacy agenda, drawing on knowledge of the regulatory process and the ability to acquire needed information quickly through a variety of sources.
• Build relationships with key individuals within regulatory agencies and other relevant industry groups to advocate on the company’s behalf on policies that could influence the growth and competitiveness of American Express.
• Interact regularly with industry representatives, trade groups, and other interests to further the company’s advocacy efforts.
|Location:||India Haryana Gurgaon|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.